The main reference for the company Tecnopur of Naples is the total satisfaction of its clients, as witnessed above all by the exponential growth of the company, despite periods of economic crisis.
In addition to the guarantee provided by its presence on the public works market, Tecnopur has been able to diversify and expand its services over the years, building up technical and solid know-how in the energy requalification of public and private buildings, as well as consolidating its core business of building roofing.
The company employs a highly qualified staff, capable of guaranteeing compliance with deadlines and the successful completion of the work.
The main certifications
The application of spray polyurethane foam requires a production process whose control is decisive for the quality result. It is for this reason that Tecnopur boasts certifications, authorisations and attestations that verify the company’s work.
- In particular, Tecnopur is
- ISO 9001- 2015 certified for the use of quality management systems;
- ISO 14001 – 2015 certified for environmental management;
- ISO 45001 – 2018 certified, Occupational Health and Safety Management System;
- certified SOA cat. OS8 for waterproofing works up to €258,000.00;
- in possession of the RCT, RCO, POSTUMA EDILITY policy D.M. 37/2008 for 10 years;
- qualified for the MEPA platform for maintenance works – specialised works;
- enrolled in the Register of Environmental Managers, cat. 10 A – D (asbestos removal, disposal and reclamation);
- trustee applicator BASF;
- trustee applicator SIKA. In developing the Environmental Management System, the following basic criteria were adopted
- definition of its environmental policy and commitmentsformulation of an initial analysis plan to define environmental aspects and impacts;
- development of the capacities and development mechanisms necessary to achieve its policy, objectives and targets consistent with the policy and commitments;
- formulation of an implementation programme of objectives and targets;
- development of activities to measure, monitor and evaluate its environmental performance;
- continuous review and improvement in order to improve its overall environmental performance.
Via Caserta al Bravo, 184 – 80184 NAPOLI
Tel. +39 081 7383600 – Fax +39 081 7383873